Why are quotes so important?
How much power does those two lines have?
Quotes open the eyes and the mind to understand truths and acknowledge things you otherwise would have missed. They let you see life from another, wider perspective, and in this sense, they expand the mind and the awareness. Reading quotes can improve how you feel and change your mood for the better.
StoryMirror is back with the second season of QuotesDaily !!!
The concept of this challenge is simple enough that anyone would be able to express their thoughts in as few words as possible.
StoryMirror will give a "Theme of the Week" to write on & writers have to submit one quote every day on the given weekly theme.
So, grab the opportunity and start crafting the words that can leave a lasting impact on the world.
1. Participants need to submit at least 1 quote daily on the given theme.
2. A new theme will be revealed every Monday 12:01 AM.
3. You can submit your quotes in multiple languages.
4. There should not be any break in submission once the writer starts submitting under this contest. If there is a break, they will not be eligible for prizes.
5. All the submissions to be made under https://storymirror.com/contest , else the submissions will not qualify.
6. The decision of StoryMirror will be final and binding on all participants
1. All the participants will get certificates every month from StoryMirror if they submit quotes daily in a month in the QuotesDaily challenge.
2. Special prizes and recognition for writers who write for all 365 days.
Contest Period – March 1, 2021, to February 28, 2022
Languages - English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia & Bangla.